- March 20, and 21, 2015. Performance with Opera Naples.
Maria de Buenos Aires, by Astor Piazzolla.
For tickets and information, please visit: www.operanaples.org
- March 14, 2015. Faculty Recital, Miami Conservatory of Music.
For tickets and information, please visit www.miamiconservatoryofmusic.com
- November 14, 2014 – 8PM. Performance with the New World Symphony
- October 21, 2014 – 8PM. Festival Miami and Florida Guitar Foundation
Concierto Andaluz by Joaquin Rodrigo. Performing with Issac Bustos, Rene Izquierdo, and Rafael Padron. Steven Moore, conductor. Henry Mancini Institute Orchestra. Gusman Concert Hall, University of Miami.
- April 14, 2014 – 7:30 pm. Miami Guitar Trio. Guitar Sarasota – Mini-Recital Series, Sarasota, FL.
- March 30, 2014 – 4 pm. Miami Guitar Trio. All Saints Episcopal Church – RiverSounds Concert Series, Ft.
- January 25, 2014 – 7 pm. Miami Guitar Trio. Concert at St. Christopher’s by the Sea Episcopal Church
- November 10, 2013 – 3 pm. Miami Guitar Trio. First Presbyterian Church of Vero Beach, FL.
- September 27, 2013 – 7:30 pm. Miami Guitar Trio. Epiphany Catholic Church
- February 9, 2013 – Performing with the New World Symphony
The John Cage Project – Cheap Imitations
- November 29, 2012 – 7:30 pm.
Music for Two Guitars – Federico Musgrove and Rafael Padron
Mertz, Piazzolla’s Tango Suite, and Mario Castelnuovo – Tedesco Concerto for two guitars and orchestra featuring the FIU Symphony Orchestra.
- October 5, 2012 – Gusman Concert Hall
Festival Miami’s ‘Nuevo Tango in Miami’
Performing Astor Piazzolla’s Quintets with Tomas Cotik , Juan Pablo Jofre, Jeff Kipperman, Naoko Takao
- September 15, 2012 – 8:00pm.
Miami Guitar Trio with Rafael Padron – Performing music from Spain
- May 9th, 2012
Guitar Recital for the Miami Music Club. Steinway Recital Hall, Coral Gables, FL.
- April 11th, 2012
Private Concert, Coral Gables.
- December 9th, 2011 – 7:30pm.
FIU Symphonic Orchestra – Castelnuovo-Tedesco Concerto for two Guitars and Orchestra.
The FIU Symphony Orchestra, under the direction of Maestro Grzegorz Nowak, presents guitarists Rafael Padron and Federico Musgrove in a performance of Catelnuovo-Tedesco Concerto for two guitars, followed by the annual performance of Handel’s “Messiah”.
Ticket prices are $15.00 General Admission | $10.00 Seniors and FIU Faculty/Staff | $5.00 FIU Students and Alumni Association Members.
- October 4, 2011 – 7 pm (Miami Guitar Trio).
TBC) Miami Dade College faculty concert featuring the Miami Guitar Trio. MDC Kendall Campus.
- June 18, 2011 – 4 pm (Miami Guitar Trio).
Miami International Guitar Festival.
The first half of the concert will feature the MGT members as soloists. In the second half we will reunite for a trio program of Bach, Vivaldi, Piazzolla, Bellinati, two works by Federico Bonacossa, and the world premiere of Jaime Giuscafre’s piece Charcos written for the MGT.
- February 15, 2011 – 8pm (Miami Guitar Trio).
State College of Florida, Bradenton. Neil Auditorium.
- February 14, 2011 (Miami Guitar Trio).
Guitar Sarasota lecture recital.
- January 21, 2011 (Miami Guitar Trio).
Miami Bach Society fundraiser concert.
- December 10, 2010 (Miami Guitar Trio).
South East High School Guitar Festival in Bradenton, FL.
- October 16, 2010 (Miami Guitar Trio).
Florida International University. Guest appearance at the FIU guitar ensemble recital.
- October 2, 2010 – 8 pm (Miami Guitar Trio).
St. Bede Episcopal Chapel, Miami
Miami Guitar Trio pre-CD release concert. The concert will feature music from Vivaldi to Piazzolla as well as original compositions and arrangements by Federico Bonacossa.
For directions, visit www.stbedechapel.org. Tickets: General admission $10, Students $8.
- September 11, 2010 – 8 p.m. (Miami Guitar Trio).
St. Bede Episcopal Chapel, Miami
Opening season concert of baroque music for the Miami Bach Society. The concert will feature original arrangements of music by Vivaldi and J.S. Bach, including Bach’s complete three part Sinfonias and the Brandenburg concerto no. 2.
For info and to purchase tickets visit www.miamibachsociety.org. For directions, visit www.stbedechapel.org.
- June 17, 2010 (Miami Guitar Trio).
Miami International Guitar Festival, University of Miami Clarke Hall.
- April 24, 2010 (Miami Guitar Trio).
Concert for Guitar Sarasota Society in Sarasota, FL
- April 5, 2010 (Miami Guitar Trio).
Concert sponsored by the Society of Composers at the University of Miami in Gusman Hall. Performance of original works by student composers.